Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wedding stuff this past weekend...

We spent yesterday doing more wedding stuff. Our registries are finally done. We weren't going to register at all 'cause we didn't think it was necessary until the invitations were mailed and people started asking where we registered. We did Crate&Barrel and Bed Bath & Beyond. Both registries are very short since we only picked items that we know we really need. Thanks to my mom, we have a lot of house stuff already.

In between the two stores, we drove around downtown to scope out some areas so we know where to take our photographers for the engagement session next week. I'm soooo excited for this! I love engagement/wedding pictures and I can't wait for our session with Jason and Tammy (I stalk their website daily to make sure I don't miss out on new proofs)! The two main places we're aiming for are the Main Street Station and this park I can't remember the name of in Church Hill. The MSS is just awesome and the park's view is the city. I mean who wouldn't want pictures taken here??



I went ahead and changed my make-up trial to Monday so it's done for the engagement session. Tonight is our first cake tasting and I have us scheduled for another one for this coming Saturday.

We are slowly getting everything done. The only part we're missing is the officiant, flowers, and maybe a ceremony musician.

No comments: