
Our cake tasting yesterday went well. I don't think I've ever eaten that much cake. There were 5 different cakes and tons and tons of different icings and fillings. I'm not really a big fan of icing and J is the total opposite. He would eat sugar by itself if he could. We haven't gone into contract yet with this baker since we have another tasting scheduled for Saturday. We do have all the details for this one though if we do decide to go with her...it will be a 3-tiered square cake with the top one being a dummy layer. With the amount of guests we are expecting, there's really no need for a lot of cake but at the same time we don't want our cake to look like a big birthday cake. We are incorporating our wedding colors and the grass graphics on our invite. I was very surprised that J had a lot of ideas on the cake. I thought he just wanted to come for the tasting part. The lady was so sweet. She even had us take all the leftovers from the tasting.
On our way home from the tasting, my crackberry received a new message and it was the shipping confirmation for my freaking dress! I was so ecstatic when I read the email. I had just contacted them that morning to ask about my dress and hours later it was being shipped! It didn't even take 5 weeks for this. It should be here tomorrow.
This week is going by so quick with it being so short and me actually doing work at work. The weekend should be full of more wedding related items and of course, Monday is our engagement session. I finally figured our the name of the park where J took me this past Monday. I have to email Jason for the details of where we're meeting them and the name of the places where we want our session done.
No comments:
Post a Comment