Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Something Blue

Ever since I started stalking wedding blogs, I've always loved the idea of crystallizing the sole of your shoes with the groom-to-be's initials. I did this project this morning and it was very t
tedious. The rhinestones were so tiny and I had to make sure that my lines were lined up nicely.

Materials needed:
1. Rhinestones - I purchased mine from rhinestoneshop.com for $5.99 with free shipping
2. Instant Krazy Glue or any glue of your choice - $2.99
3. Reverse Tweezers - $1.95

To make things a little easier, I lined up the letters on a flat surface and taped it right-side up. I then flipped it over so I can put the glue on the rhinestones and then attached them to the shoes. I might add the wedding date on the other shoe if I feel like it later.

No comments: