My strapless bra came in from VS also. They're very comfy and convertible so I can wear them more than I had anticipated. I hate strapless but these are actually great.
I ordered some FootPetals products also. I don't think I can last in heels all day so these better help and work. I got haute heelz and tip toes in pink. I would have coordinated them with our wedding colors but they didn't have green nor brown.
Addresses are all done and on a spreadsheet ready for printing! I'm missing two more but that's J's deal so I'm really waiting for him to get them. We somehow went from needing 28 invites to now 34! The guest count went up to 43 too! I swear, the tiny wedding is not so tiny anymore. It's still tiny but not as tiny as we originally planned.
This week I hope to have our menu done and hopefully find shepherd's hooks and galvanized pails for our ceremony decor.
No comments:
Post a Comment