White and green hydrangeas will be used for our ceremony and reception. I've ordered 10 square planters from Crate&Barrel, 8 small ones and 2 big ones. The small ones will line the aisle and the big ones will be upfront. I'm going to use fishing wires to hang the planters on shepherd's hooks (that I have yet to purchase!). The same arrangements will be transported to our reception only this time they won't be hanging.
{ Imagine these flowers without the patriotic-looking vase }

{ In this type of arrangement }

{ in one of these }

I've already done my research on the flowers. They will be purchased online from two different places (unfortunately!). White hydrangeas will be coming from farmstogo at only $2.82 per stem. You can only buy them in quantities of 20 or 40 so I'm getting 40. The price also includes overnight shipping straight from Colombia. Mini green hydrangeas will be purchased from theflowerexchange. They're $2.85 per stem with a minimum purchase of 15 stems and the price also includes overnight shipping.
No comments:
Post a Comment