Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Invitations are In...

and we love them!

Karah was so awesome and easy to work with. I changed a bunch of stuff and she was totally cool with my little requests. I told J last night that I didn't have anything wedding related to do for this weekend and all I really wanted was to finish the invites since I wanted to add a belly-band to the set. I'm not exactly the crafty kind so I wanted a little extra time to get everything done.

Well, what do you know?! The invitations came in the mail today before noon and it was soo exciting! It made the wedding more real now :) I had to rush after they came to finish the monogram since I had to change the shade of green and brown that I originally did. I went to OfficeMax yesterday to get a test print and the colors were too dark.

I made J pick the one he liked the most since I didn't know which one I liked best. I had the monograms printed during my extended lunch break and picked up some clear adress labels while I was there. I had to run to Joann's also to get ribbons but they didn't have enough of the color I needed. So across the street I went to Hancock Fabrics but they didn't have the ribbon by the spool and I was not about to pay by the yard. I had no choice but to wait 'til after work to get the darn ribbons! Who knew I was going to find them at Wal-Mart?? They were so much cheaper too! It was less than $2 for a 6 yrd spool.


It didn't take me long at all to put them together. I guess the fact that we ony have 35 sets helped a lot. Tomorrow, I will work on the labels and maybe pick up the green stamps to match our invites.

No comments: